Information for Yogis
Whether you have practiced Yoga before or are a new Yogi, please take a few minutes to read the following information which I hope will help you in your practice.
- Please let me know if you have any health conditions, injuries or are pregnant. This will enable me to advise you on alternative postures and ensure you stay safe
- It is not advisable to eat for around 2 hours before class. A snack is ok but anything else can leave you feeling sickly and may inhibit movement
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing you can move in and which will not fall down over your head and reveal bits you don’t want to reveal! Have something warm to wear for relaxation at the end of practice
- Please try to arrive a few minutes early for class so we can start and finish on time.
- If you are a beginner it is especially important to arrive early so I can chat with you before class.
- If anything is unclear please let me know and I will do my best to help
- And finally – Please work at your own level and pace and avoid forcing yourself into postures. Flexibility and strength comes with practice and to force can cause injury
Enjoy and Namaste!
Classes – Online
All my regular classes are on hold now until we are able to get back to life post virus.
Until then I have introduced a new weekly timetable which you can view below.
I will be running all classes on the ZOOM platform.
You may like to download this student guide.
Please email or text me to book your slot as I want to keep the groups a manageable size.
Booking and Payment
From commencement of the new timetable on 6 April, class fee is a flat £5 per class.
I am offering a reduced fee to enable people to join during these difficult times. If you are unable to afford this, please contact me.
I cannot offer refunds or transfers between classes if you miss a class once you have received the registration code. Please be sure to cancel 24 hours in advance if you cannot make a booked class.
If you are a new student, please contact me as I will ask you to complete a short screening.
How to Book
Email or message me first to inform me which class you want and check there is still space.
If you would like to book and pay for multiple classes across a week or weeks this is fine. Just let me know!
It is prefererable if you can pay by bank transfer payment – please ask me for details.
Alternatively you can pay for the class/ classes you want using this link to PayPal Me.
I can take bookings with payment up to 4 weeks in advance or you can book week by week.
I will send you a code for each class the day before it is scheduled.
Remember, you are not booked in until payment has been received.
With effect from Friday 1 May.
|Level||Details||Day & Times||Online Platform|
|All||Still and Chill - Yin and Relaxation||Mondays 5 - 6.15pm||Zoom|
|All||Minded Yoga - Be Well||Tuesdays 4 - 5.15pm||Zoom
Book directly with
Jasmine Trust Yoga
|All||Minded Yoga - Be Well||Thursdays 9.30 - 10.45am||Zoom
Book directly with
Jasmine Trust Yoga
|All||Stay Calm and Breathe||Fridays 6.00 - 7.15pm||Zoom|
|All||Celebrate Life -|
Mindful Morning Flow
|Sundays 9.30 - 10.45am||Zoom|
Coming Up – Friday May Bank Holiday extended practice!
On Friday 8 May I will be offering an uplifting 2 hour practice to get the stay at home bank holiday weekend off to a bright start.
Inner Smile, Outer Smile
Wake up to the power of expressions of joy!
When: Friday 8 May
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am
Terms and Conditions – Please Read
Your registration for class signifies your acceptance of these terms.
- Before you join my online class, please take the time to ensure you are practising in a safe environment with plenty of clear space around you.
- You know your body best and are therefore responsible for ensuring that you look after yourself by adapting and modifying postures according to your range of movement
- Stop any practices that make you feel unwell physically, mentally or emotionally.
- The teacher will not be able to see you fully at all times, nor guide you individually so please stay as present as possible and ask if unsure
- Please be aware that you practice yoga by livestreaming at your own risk and no liability will arise on the part of Julie .
- If you have any concerns during practice, please stop immediately and advise Julie.
- Please contact Julie before to advise of any health issues.
Come and join me on the mat and let’s keep our community going and help one another.