All my classes are currently ONLINE!!
All my regular in-person classes are on hold until we are able to get back to life post virus.
Until then I have introduced a new weekly online timetable which you can view below.
All classes run on the ZOOM platform.
You may like to download this student guide.
Please email or text me to book your slot as I want to keep the groups a manageable size.
The timetable below runs with effect from Monday 20 July.
Please check if you are new to class as class will not run during summer on certain weeks due to holidays. I will give you specific dates on request.
|Level||Details||Day & Times||Online Platform|
|All||Still and Chill - Yin and Relaxation||Mondays 5 - 6.15pm||Zoom|
|All||Minded Yoga - Be Well||Tuesdays 4 - 5.15pm||Zoom
Book directly with
Jasmine Trust Yoga
|All||Minded Yoga - Be Well||Thursdays 9.30 - 10.45am||Zoom
Book directly with
Jasmine Trust Yoga
|All||Stay Calm and Breathe||Fridays 6.00 - 7.15pm||Zoom|
|All||Celebrate Life -|
Mindful Morning Flow
|Sundays 9.30 - 10.45am||Zoom|
Coming Up – Bank Holiday extended practice!
On Monday 31 August I will be offering a 2 hour practice…
The Yin and Yang of Summer
Changes, uncertainty and fears juxtapose with reflections, insights and understanding in this summer of Covid 19. To all things there is a duality. This will be a morning session of lightness and movement towards a settling and grounding for the day and week ahead.
Booking is essential.
All are welcome to join.
When: Monday 31 August 8.30am -10.30am
Where: ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Booking and Payment
Online class fee is a flat £5 per class.
I am offering a reduced fee to enable people to join during these difficult times. If you are unable to afford this, please contact me.
I cannot offer refunds but transfers between classes may be possible. Please be sure to cancel 24 hours in advance if you cannot make a booked class.
If you are a new student, please contact me as I will ask you to complete a short screening.
How to Book
Email or message me first to inform me which class you want and check there is still space.
If you would like to book and pay for multiple classes across a week or weeks this is fine. Just let me know!
It is prefererable if you can pay by bank transfer payment – please ask me for details.
Alternatively you can pay for the class/ classes you want using this link to PayPal Me.
I can take bookings with payment up to 4 weeks in advance or you can book week by week.
I will send you a code for each class the day before it is scheduled.
Remember, you are not booked in until payment has been received.
Terms and Conditions – Please Read
Your registration for class signifies your acceptance of these terms.
- Before you join my online class, please take the time to ensure you are practising in a safe environment with plenty of clear space around you.
- You know your body best and are therefore responsible for ensuring that you look after yourself by adapting and modifying postures according to your range of movement
- Stop any practices that make you feel unwell physically, mentally or emotionally.
- The teacher will not be able to see you fully at all times, nor guide you individually so please stay as present as possible and ask if unsure
- Please be aware that you practice yoga by livestreaming at your own risk and no liability will arise on the part of Julie .
- If you have any concerns during practice, please stop immediately and advise Julie.
- Please contact Julie before to advise of any health issues.
General Information for Yogis
Whether you have practiced Yoga before or are a new Yogi, please take a few minutes to read the following information which I hope will help you in your practice.
- Please let me know if you have any health conditions, injuries or are pregnant. This will enable me to advise you on alternative postures and ensure you stay safe
- It is not advisable to eat for around 2 hours before class. A snack is ok but anything else can leave you feeling sickly and may inhibit movement
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing you can move in and which will not fall down over your head and reveal bits you don’t want to reveal! Have something warm to wear for relaxation at the end of practice
- Please try to arrive a few minutes early for class so we can start and finish on time.
- If you are a beginner it is especially important to arrive early so I can chat with you before class.
- If anything is unclear please let me know and I will do my best to help
- And finally – Please work at your own level and pace and avoid forcing yourself into postures. Flexibility and strength comes with practice and to force can cause injury
Enjoy and Namaste!